We go the extra mile for our customers. If you ever need additional service, give us a call, we’re happy to come back to your home and treat, on the house.
Family-Owned and Operated
There are six of us brothers that started and still run this business. Family is everything to us; so let our family serve yours!
We Support Veterans
We have a soft spot for those who serve our great country, and do all we can to ensure they are always taken care of.
Pest Control Mapleton Utah
Pests are an unfortunate part of life. They can quickly become a nuisance while endangering the well-being of people and pets. In the worst of cases, pests can represent a life-threatening danger. As such, the residents of Mapleton, Utah take pest control seriously. After all, protecting a significant investment such as a home, and the well-being of loved ones is paramount.
Mapleton’s Jaw-dropping natural beauty makes it a favorite of people from all over the United States. Outdoor enthusiasts come to Mapleton to enjoy the singular geography it has to offer. Mapleton is part of the Provo-Orem metro area. As such, its proximity to amenities also makes it a great place to live. For folks looking to enjoy the natural beauty and the convenience of a modern city, Mapleton is the place to be.
Since Mapleton is nestled in a singular natural landscape, pests that thrive in the wild may enter homes. At Six Brothers Pest Control, we are committed to offering our clients high-quality service on every call. We believe in cutting down pests right from the beginning. That way, our clients’ quality of life can become the best it can possibly be.
What Is a Pest?
A pest is a living organism that represents a threat to the well-being of humans and pets. In some instances, pests can become a life-threatening danger. This threat is due to the diseases caused by the spread of parasites and bacteria contained within these organisms. Moreover, pests can pollute food and water sources, thereby spreading disease-causing organisms.
Pests are prevalent throughout the United States. However, some pests are more prevalent in other areas due to the specific climate in each region. In Mapleton, Utah, the pleasant year-round weather makes it a favorite of pests in the wild. While most pests emerge in the spring and summer following winter hibernation, pests may enter the home in search of food and shelter during the winter months.
It is important to identify a pest infestation as soon as possible. In doing so, treatments can become relatively minor and cost-effective. However, a serious infestation may require the intervention of a pest control specialist.
Types of Pests in Mapleton, Utah
Some species of pests are common throughout the entire United States. As such, people from all over the country have come to recognize them. Nevertheless, there are pest species specific to the Mapleton, Utah area. Here is a breakdown of the most prevalent species:
- Ants. Ants are generally harmless. They are not known to carry diseases like other insects. Yet, they are disruptive due to the size of their infestations. They often enter homes in search of food. They seek sugary substances. As such, breadcrumbs or cereal are favorites. Ants usually come in droves and can be extremely hard to eliminate. They usually enter the home through cracks in siding and floors.
- Boxelder Bugs. These bugs are staples of gardens containing maple trees. They are generally harmless though they can quickly become a nuisance. Boxelders quickly reproduce and can quickly overrun homes. These bugs hibernate during winter, though they may enter a home in search of shelter.
- Rodents. Rodents may seem harmless but are extremely dangerous. Rodents spread diseases through the bacteria and viruses they carry. A rodent infestation can quickly grow out of control given the rate at which they reproduce. Rodents often nest in between walls and in attics. They may also hide out amid clutter in basements and garages.
- Spiders. Spiders are mainly non-poisonous. However, their bites can trigger serious allergic reactions, mainly in children. They can also be a serious nuisance to pests. As such, spiders can quickly become a serious concern. Additionally, cobwebs are awful and unsightly.
- Wasps. The most common species in Utah are Yellowjackets and hornets. These wasps thrive in the wild. They are in charge of controlling the bug population. However, they may enter homes in search of food and shelter. Wasps can move in from nearby trees. As such, it’s common to find nests beneath roofs and in attics.
At Six Brothers Pest Control, we have the experience and know-how needed to deal with these types of pests. We are equipped to handle severe infestations. We understand the value of your home and how priceless your family’s well-being is. Thus, we aim to provide outstanding service on every call.
Residential Pest Control in Mapleton, Utah
Controlling pests is the number one priority for us at Six Brothers Pest Control. We strive to get things right the first time. We believe in getting the job done correctly. That way, we can save our clients money and headaches. The last thing we want is uncomfortable visits. We seek to eliminate pests right off the bat.
Our service begins with a no-obligation assessment of the property. We determine the presence of pests as well as the degree of the infestation. Our estimate provides our clients with the right treatment based on the circumstances.
Then, we proceed with the intervention. In this process, we take care of the pests straight away. We aim to get the pest right from the start. That way, there won’t be any need for further treatments. Often, a one-time intervention may be enough to address the pest. If the infestation is quite severe, further interventions may be necessary.
Lastly, we provide follow-up inspections to ensure that the pest won’t be coming back. This is the most critical part of the process as a resurgence of pests can occur. At that point, we can deal with the situation before it becomes any concern.
Also, we recommend our clients consult a licensed home inspector who can assess any potential entry points for pests. That way, our value guarantee is completely secure.
When to Contact a Pest Control Specialist in Mapleton, Utah
If you suspect there might be an infestation in your home, contact your local pest control specialist right away. In the Mapleton, Utah area, we strive to deliver great value every time. Our team of experienced specialists will be happy to address any concerns you may have. Contact us today at 801-428-8389 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our specialists will guide you through every step of the process.