We go the extra mile for our customers. If you ever need additional service, give us a call, we’re happy to come back to your home and treat, on the house.
Family-Owned and Operated
There are six of us brothers that started and still run this business. Family is everything to us; so let our family serve yours!
We Support Veterans
We have a soft spot for those who serve our great country, and do all we can to ensure they are always taken care of.
Gladstone Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs can be a nightmare to deal with. They not only leave itchy bites, but they can also be extremely difficult to get rid of. Some people wrongly believe that bed bugs are a big city problem, but we are receiving more and more calls about bed bugs right here in Gladstone, Missouri. By learning how to identify signs of bed bug activity and how to prevent them, you can help keep your home and family safe.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestations in Gladstone
Bed bugs are reddish-brown and range from 5-7 mm in length. They have 6 legs, 3 body segments, and are approximately the same size and shape of an apple seed. They feed exclusively on blood, and will swell up after feeding. Signs of bed bugs may include:
- Actual bugs, alive or dead
- Small, white or cream-colored eggs
- Red spots of blood on bedding where bugs have been crushed
- Black specks of excrement that may bleed into the surrounding fabric; Most often found around the seams and piping of mattresses
- Light yellow skins that have been shed by bed bug nymphs
- Small, itchy, red bites that may be in clusters or zigzag lines; Bed bugs will bite animals, but they prefer humans
Bed Bug Prevention Methods
Since travel has become so easy and wide-spread, bed bug infestations can happen anywhere. Bed bugs will happily hitch a ride in your luggage, clothing, or other items and find a new place to live. Thankfully, there are precautions that you can take while travelling and at home to help in bed bug prevention.
- Check hotel bedding and furniture for signs of bed bugs
- Place luggage and clothing on chairs or luggage holders, never on the bed
- When you return home from trips, promptly wash and dry all clothing on the highest heat setting
- Inspect all second-hand furniture and linens for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
- Use protective covers on your mattresses and box springs
- Vacuum regularly
- Declutter your home
- Seal around cracks, baseboards, outlets, and entryways if you are living in multi-unit housing
Gladstone Bed Bug Exterminators
Even the best prevention methods don’t always work. If you are dealing with a bed bug infestation, get professional help as soon as you can. Bed bug control requires a well-rounded approach that can involve identifying problem areas, heat treating your belongings, deep cleaning, and various chemical treatments. If you are living in Gladstone or the surrounding area, Six Brothers Pest Control can help you through every step of this process. Our trained technicians and friendly staff will help you feel confident that your bed bug problem will be handled quickly and effectively. If you are in need of pest control in Gladstone, look no further than Six Brothers Pest Control.
Lees Summit, MO 64064
Salt Lake City, UT
2591 W 700 S Unit 9
Springville, UT 84663
6349 Browning Ct
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Las Vegas, NV
343 Espressivo St
Henderson, NV 89011